Well, Chris and I have only been married for two months now, but about a month or so ago, we were in for a HUGE surprise. After ten days of being married, I got pregnant. We were very shocked that it happened so fast, but we are also super excited to have a new little one on the way. I haven't gone to the doctor yet, but according to The Bump I am due on May 5th. I was born on September 16th which is Mexican Independence Day, so we figure, why not have a Cinco de Mayo baby? Actually, since I have already had two c-sections and don't plan on a vbac, it will more than likely be an April baby.
We told the kids a few weeks ago. Carson said, "Maybe we can have a boy and it can be Morgan's baby's boyfriend." After explaining that just because Nanny and Papa Bonner came from Arkansas, this isn't okay, they were still very excited. Olivia wants a sister and Carson wants a brother, so hopefully we're not having one of each.
Another thing I learned on The Bump is that the baby is about the size of a prune right now, but I really feel like it's more so in the cantaloupe range. With both my other kids, I grew really big, really fast, so it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't closer to tomato size. I am already wearing the ever so lovely paneled pants though. My other pants just aren't comfortable when they're buttoned...if I can even get them buttoned.
I have experienced some pretty bad morning (ok, all day) sickness, but it seems to be subsiding. Sleep is the only issue I am dealing with at the moment. I am a stomach sleeper, so the past few nights it's gotten more and more uncomfortable to sleep on my tummy. I absolutely love to be pregnant though, so I am looking so forward to the next seven months. It will definitely be an adventure for our family.
Caramel Apple Pie Recipe
1 week ago



























4 comments:
i am pretty much jealous of all you pregnant people. haha. :)
Well congratulations! I love being pregnant. One of each wouldn't be so bad:)
Wow!! congratulations!! you are so blessed. I pray that this baby will be a world changer!!
Love you guys!
WOW!
Congratulations to you and Chris!
Y'all will be terrific parents of three beautiful children, and I wish y'all the very best of luck and blessings!
Post a Comment