I cannot imagine anything worse happening a week and a half before our wedding...well, there are a few things; however, this is a doozie. Chris's uncle was suppose to come and do his deejay and karaoke show for our reception; however, after repeated un-returned phone calls, he finally calls back and tells us that he thought it was at the end of July, and he's already scheduled another wedding of the weekend of ours. Ok, so if you thought it was the end of July, does that mean you're coming this weekend? No! When we called months and months ago to say that we'd moved the date from July 18th to August 2nd, we were told that it was actually a better date. So??? He claimed to not have gotten the invitation, but he was told numerous times the date and time is. So??? I just can't imagine any professional not returning calls and waiting until the last minute to let someone know that you're not coming, but to do it to your own family??? I am so angry right now. I am really hurt and just don't know what we're going to do. Our whole reception was based around the dance and karaoke and having a blast with our family and friends, so now what are we suppose to do? If it weren't bad enough that the dance and karaoke are not going to be there, but the whole set up of a sound system (speakers, music, microphones, etc.) is shot as well. I am really just needing to vent right now. Sorry to dump on all my faithful blog readers.
So, now that I've cooled down some... I was reminded earlier this week that all the stressful things will work out fine and if they don't, we will still be married in the end. That's the main purpose of this whole shebang, right? Now, I have to take a few deep breaths, get on my knees and repent for my anger, and move on to finding a solution to this dilemma that will in no way keep us from our main goal of sharing our special day with the people who mean the most to us and officially becoming one big happy family.
Caramel Apple Pie Recipe
1 week ago



























1 comment:
I'm sorry, Amber! I am confident that it will all work out.
Post a Comment