skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A change would do me good
Only 17 days until the big day...I just can't believe how time is flying by. Things are finally coming together pretty well. I have amazing helpers who are relieving some of the stress. We have had a few snags...one of our groomsmen can't make it, but we decided to move one of the three ushers up to groomsmen. Not too tough to fix. I was sick for a few days with nausea, intense pain, and other issues. More than being uncomfortable and not able to get the things done I was mostly really fearful of it being something serious. Because I teach the kids at church, I couldn't just stay in bed all Sunday and sleep through the pain and discomfort. About eight people prayed for me that morning. They prayed for my healing and restoration of every aspect of my life. I wasn't better immediately; however, my pastor felt led to scripture and a word from the Lord about other things in my life. It was a real revelation that made me feel so much better...physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Monday, I was better, but still not 100%. I decided not to go to my regular "Laundry Night" meeting with my friends because I couldn't stay awake. I got the kids taken care of and my mom picked Chris up from work, but I could not go to sleep. I decided that I needed to go to my Bible study no matter what. As soon as I got up and started getting ready, my nausea returned. I went to group and got prayed over again. I also received another word from the Lord which lined up exactly with my word from Sunday. It was so amazing. On the way home, I felt amazing. No pain, no fear, no nausea, nothing but joy for the Lord. I am so thankful for a God who heals, who loves, and who forgives. His grace is sufficient for me. His healing power reigns in my life. He is a fortress and refuge in my time of need. He is miraculous and overwhelming. I just can't imagine my life without him. I am confident that He will be the center of my marriage. He is the rock of ages on which I stand firm. I know that during this time of planning my wedding and working two jobs, I have failed to pray, worship, serve, and spend time with the Lord like He has called me and desires me to do. My focus and priorities have now changed, and I can't wait to see His glory come shining through!
1 comment:
That's awesome, Amber!!
Post a Comment