Since I was so b
usy with the garage sale, Kaylee took the kids to get their back-to-school haircuts. A lady from Trinity church was giving $4 kids cuts for this busy time of year. She did an amazing job, but Olivia came back with something I wasn't at all expecting. She looks like a whole new girl with her shorter style. I really like it a lot though. It makes her look like she didn't lose most of her hair to ringworms. ha! Carson's hair doesn't take too much work to impress me. Usually when I send him with Kaylee or Stephen, he comes back with a buzz cut of which I am not too fond, but she stuck with my wishes this time and brought him back with an adorable little fade just like I like. This time of year is pretty difficult for me, but I haven't really had a lot of time to stop and think about it. With planning a wedding, going on our honeymoon, getting back less than twelve hours before my first day back to work,
unpacking (sorta), laundry, moving Chris in, our school flooding, Carson not having a teacher for his class yet, and now, a yard sale....well, I'll just say that my mind's been elsewehere lately.
Now that things are quiet and I labeled school supplies and filled backpacks, it's really hit me. My babies are starting school in less than 36 hours. It was tough last year, but with them both being away from daycare and on to "big" school, I just don't know how I will handle Monday morning. It's gonna be hard to walk out of that cafetorium without shedding a tear, but who are we kidding? I will be bawling all the way from their school to mine. I must start searching for my big girl panties and realize that there's nothing I can do about my sweet little babies growing up.



























1 comment:
Love Olivia's cut :) Carson's is cute too... but you are right it is harder to get a girls cut right!
Post a Comment