A few months ago, my friend Shala pointed me to a photo blog of one of her friends. She said her friend, Amy Rose-King, was holding a contest for a free bridal portrait session. After visiting her website, I knew that this would be the only opportunity I would have for such amazing pictures. I emailed her my info, thinking it was a long shot. It was a $350 value though, so I really wanted it. A while later, I received an email from Amy saying that I had been chosen for the session. I was so excited. So, this Saturday, I got back in my gown and headed out for a bridal session. It was so much fun. My mom went with me to help with my dress, and we ended up going to some of the same places we had our engagement pictures taken. It was really amazing. I am anxious to see the rest of the pictures because I want to see if I successfully smiled with my eyes, but for now, here are a few from Amy's blog...
http://amyrosek36.blogspot.com/
This was such an amazing blessing for our family. These are pictures we can treasure forever that without this being free, I would have never had this experience, much less the portraits. Even in the little things, the Lord shows his favor.
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ." Ephesians 1:3
Cranberry Walnut Bread
1 week ago



























No comments:
Post a Comment