Tomorrow's the day. Kolie Ann will come on out to meet and greet us. Our family is so excited to have a new little member. Morgan is ready to pop and just can't wait to meet her sweet little girl. I am super excited about being an aunt. After all these years that my sisters have been spoiling my kids, I get to take part in a little spoiling of my own. I can't wait to post pics of baby Kolie and the rest of our family loving on her. Please pray for Morgan throughout the day today and tomorrow. She goes in tonight to be monitored so they will know how to proceed tomorrow morning. There have been some minor complications with her cervix closing up and Kolie flipping back around to the breech position, but we are praying that this will be fixed and everything will go smoothly. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for my little sis throughout these past few months, and I will be updating you guys as soon as I can peel myself away from my cute little niece. Morgan and her high school besties
The shower cake
One of many adorable outfits Morgan opened at her shower
I am a 32 year old wife and mother of three. Carson is ten, Olivia eight, and Emerson three. I am a full-time high school substitute coordinator and program advisor. I love to sing, paper craft cards and invitations, read, and of course, spend time with my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment