Tuesday, February 10

Powerful Video

Kari Jobe has a HUGE heart for Jesus and pours it out in every one of her songs. I found this amazing video of one of her new songs, "I'm Singing." It has real people sharing some powerful ups and some heartbreaking downs, but they all proclaim that they are still singing to the Lord despite their current circumstances. Sometimes, especially at this very time in my life, I feel like things are out of control, going downhill, and I just want to give up, but if just one of these people can go through the pain they have in their lives and continue to praise, I am pretty sure that my piddly little issues are not too big for me to push to the side, get over myself, and worship the maker of heaven and of earth. This video was a real wake-up call for me this morning. I really feel the Lord telling me that no matter how bad things may seem, he has called me to worship him in spirit and in truth (John 4:24) and to praise him at all times (Psalm 34:1). All the stuff I'm facing right now cannot possibly be fixed if I'm not trusting in him to fix it, not asking Him for his guidance and miraculous power, and not fulfilling my destiny as the worshiper he has made me to be. Thank you, Lord, for this divine revelation.



***Kari's new album is on sale at Mardel for only $9.99.


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey - how did you make your new header? I LOVE it! Where did you get all your stuff for it?

Would you mind emailing me?

garrettandtiffany (at) yahoo (dot) com